Nice and Hot Holiday in Oct?

Hi, Me and my girlfriend are planning to go on holiday in the last week of Sep into the first week of Oct. We're only going for a week but we would like somewhere nice and hot (for that time of year) and not overrun with children. My girlfriend is currently 14 weeks pregnant so not looking for any long haul... show more Hi, Me and my girlfriend are planning to go on holiday in the last week of Sep into the first week of Oct. We're only going for a week but we would like somewhere nice and hot (for that time of year) and not overrun with children. My girlfriend is currently 14 weeks pregnant so not looking for any long haul flights (probably no more than 4hours). Any suggestions please or experiences of good holidays you've been to in the past that you think will meet our requirements.

Also, not a must, but I'm a bit of an amateur photographer so if there are any places that have some amazing historical places of interest or you to have taken some good snaps then feel free to comment or email me your pics of these places.

thanks gang
1 answer 1