Does anyone have the learners license test for South Africa?

I know they are out there!!

Favorite Answer

I will suggest that you study like you are suppose to do,

Learners Licence Questions Answers

I have it. My dear, darling cousin gave it to me the day AFTER I passed my test. The idiot.

It really isn't THAT hard, I studied the K53 book only. It has two tests in the book to do, and that helps too. I did it over and over till I got 100%. Haha but even then I was still sick with anticipation but when I did the test it was quite easy. There are some trick questions but it's really hard to fail the test. Only one person writing the test failed the day I wrote...but that's because he couldn't read/write properly.

If you have Mxit, you can add K53 as a contact through Tradepost and you can also test yourself online at a website called salearnerz or something like that. The website has a rogue virus operating through their ads though, so update your antivirus before you go on that site!

Good Luck!

Source(s): If you don't have an antivirus download Avast AntiVirus, its free
  • brim

I dont think of they could regrettably as we've distinctive highway rules in assessment to the united kingdom including rights of way and 2 highway indications . i think of its terrific in case you pass to South Africa and get the two your rookies and complete licence in South Africa and then in case you come back to Britain you could exchange your Sa licence for an entire uk licence without needing to do any further concept or practicals that could keep you distinctive time and money.

• cheri

Yes, driving schools and the testing grounds where you write the tests ... just learn and do the test - we have enough taxi's that don't have a clue about driving properly

You could always just study for the test. It's really not that hard.

Source(s): Have a South African learners.
  • MB1810

Most people have at some point seen the test - I used to have a copy, but dunno what happened to it.

Like the others said - it's really not that hard, just study for it.

Most driving schools have them

• tou mean like the actual tests with the answers? that's illegal?

you'll never take me alive, yeah i have them why?

They keep changing it to stop fraudsters like you. Stop ur illegal activities.