OO asked in 旅遊其他 - 目的地 · 1 decade ago

go to USF by BART and MUNI??

I will go to University of San Francisco(USF) to study. But I do not know how to get to USF from San Francisco International Airport by BART and MUNI after arrival.

I do not want to take a taxi since it is very expensive for me.

(it is preferable to show the routine step by step)

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Q, How to get to USF from San Francisco International Airport by BART and MUNI after arrival.

A, 1.若是搭CX過來,飛機是停在Boarding Area A,你出來後,就橫過入境大廳,到另一邊的Boarding Area G(International Terminal)方向,你就會看到指標往Bart Station. (Within 350M from Arrival to Bart Station).

2.上車後,只有四站San Bruno/S.SF Station/Colma Station,接著就是Daly City Station,就在Daly City下車.

3.下了車,就可以換Muni 28 or 28L,走Junipero Serra和19th Street,兩站就到USF,站名叫做S F State Station.

給一個建議:當你下了Muni於S F State Station到校內,有一段長路,因校園很大,可能拉著大行李上不便. 因而,你可以在Daly City Station就可搭Taxi,不用怕,不會太多錢,包括Tips給US$10就OK. (拉著大行李上Muni Bus不太方便). Happy?

Good Luck!

2009-08-12 12:16:18 補充:

Gary 大師說對了,我把US State當成USF,I am so sorry.

正確是一樣坐 BART一直坐到Powell Street Station,再換車.

Directions to USF Via Public Transportation

From the East Bay via BART:

2009-08-12 12:16:51 補充:

Take any San Francisco-bound train to Powell Street. Exit the station and go to the Muni bus stop at Fifth and Market streets. Take the 5 Fulton or 31 Balboa to USF. For more info visit: BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and MUNI (San Francisco Municipal Railway)

Again thanks Gary.and sorry Bobbyfiren..

2009-08-13 02:37:16 補充:

SFO/International Airport上車後,只有九站,San Bruno/S.SF Station/Colma Station,Daly City Station,Balboa Park,24th St Mission,16th St Mission, UN Plaza/ Civic Center接著就是就在Powell St,就在Powell St下車.

2009-08-13 02:39:27 補充:

Exit the Powell station and go to the Muni bus stop at Fifth and Market streets. Take the 5 Fulton or 31 Balboa to USF. .

2009-08-13 03:13:39 補充:

Powell St下車很近,在Market/5th St, 坐 No. 31 Bus 往西開,經Eddy St,之後再進入Turk St,約22-23站,就到USF,你可在Roselyn Ter或是下一站Chabot Ter下車.你一下車.右邊就是USF Lone Mountain Campus,橫過Roselyn Ter或是Chabot Ter就是USF.

• 1 decade ago

Thanks for Gary's correction and Crompton's revision.

I will take those as useful points.

2009-08-12 16:36:25 補充:

now i plan to take BART and then take a taxi to USF coz the luggage may be too heavy and inconvenient for staying on the MUNI.

So i wanna ask which BART station near USF mostly is in order to save the transport cost.

2009-08-13 11:56:26 補充:

icic

Thanks for yr help again!

• Gary
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To crompton:

USF in fact is a separate school from SF State. So your direction is wrong absolutely.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.