Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

My grandmother made a move on me?

I am completely sure what her intentions were and her actions alone speak for themself. I do not think the communtiy guide lines will allow me to type what she wanted or what she told me. It was disgusting, she wasn't drunk, and it wasn't the first incident, whenever we are around each other close to family, she acts normal, like the woman I used to know. I have told my parents, but they don't believe me, I got grounded for "making up lies". Please help

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

give her what she wants. then feed her a hot dog and throw her out the window

Source(s): this happened to me, but with my little brother.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You said, she acts normal like the woman I used to know, when she is around others. She may have dementia, I have heard of other cases of this type of behaviour and early stages of dementia being the cause....could this be the case?

• 1 decade ago

if she does it again report her to the police, they will listen...i think

that is disgusting

if my 80 yr old grandma did that to me id call the cops, after i finish throwing up for an hour and a half of course

• 1 decade ago

whew. that's disgusting. u know what? just let it pass. if she does it again, report her to the police... seriously. Be rude to her-- only do this when you're alone with nobody but her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

If you're telling the truth, than there's never else you can do, unless you record her doing it. Even i don't fully believe you. I just answered the one about your mom and bro, and your family sounds ****** up. Y'all need help.

• 1 decade ago

Tell your grandma to stop it or you will report it to the police.

Do not be nice to her any more as it was not the first time.

Source(s): Report improper action or abuse by adults
  • 1 decade ago

Stay close to other family when she is at your house.I know it might be weird,so just stay close to family.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it might not be her fault. does she have memory problems? and well... just don't be alone w/ her. try to change the subject, excuse yourself, and JUST DON'T BE ALONE W/ HER!

and sorry but that is just really funny.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get an insurrance policy on her and wait a little while longer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u should just not be alone with her

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.