I WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!!!?

I am about to start my sophomore year of high school

I have so many ideas. It drives me crazy. I want to try so many things.... But IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!! I have ideas, and I can make small experiments from home, but how would I get to borrow a lab????? What about a mentor???!! I want to go an compete at the ISEF, but I need some help on how to get there!!!!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, just keep taking science courses in high school! Then, when you're done that go into university for a science degree of your choice.

As for a mentor, talk to your science teacher at school or any science undergrads you might know.

As for "borrowing a lab"...that won't happen until university, but you could probably ask for some time in the high school lab.

Just keep at it! Good luck! :D

• 1 decade ago

Talk to your teacher. Some schools might allow you to have an independent study where you can explore a topic of your own choosing with a teacher in lieu of a class.

• 1 decade ago

I assume you want to get involved with scientific research involving Chemistry. Just talk to the Chem. teacher at your high school and maybe he/she can point you in the right direction.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.