Please Guide Me!!!!!!! I want to get involved in Scientific Research!!!?
I am about to start my sophomore year of high school
I have so many ideas. It drives me crazy. I want to try so many things.... But IDK WHAT TO DO!!!!! I have ideas, and I can make small experiments from home, but how would I get to borrow a lab????? What about a mentor???!! I want to go an compete at the ISEF, but I need some help on how to get there!!!!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Volunteer as a guinea pig, adverts are always on uni boards
2. Become the researcher yourself by joining volunteer research groups in the royal society (i joined fungi club with no qualifications), some require a phd.
3. Go to various science organisations and volunteer and start networking and making friends in various areas.
4. Some home experiments are illegal, thats why the lab technician fills out the papers for you at school/uni/labs.