LGBT: Do you prefer baths or showers?

And do you use a loofah? If so, what colour is it? Hehe.

I prefer baths these days, they are so nice, especially with some healing salts - but showers are good for washing hair, haha. My loofah is purple =D It's funny, I was talking to my best friend about getting one, and just as I said, "I'm thinking I'll get a purple one" she goes, "so what colour you going to get, purple?" It was awesome =P

xoxoxo.

For anyone who doesn't know what a loofah is - http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/Loofah.jpg :)

Puff, loofah, it's all the same... haha... thanks for all the answers so far... =D

Yes, loofahs carry bacteria - if you use them for long periods of time. I change mine out every week or two.

Baths are wonderful for people who work on their feet 40 hours per week <3

Best Answer

Mine's green! =]]

And I've always referred to it as a squishy for some reason, since i was little. I didn't like the word loofah because i pictured that as being that sponge like thing that they bathe old people with.

Showers most of the time.

But a bath is nice if you're not really dirty or anything, you just want to relax. And then bubble baths are awesome =]]

♥♪

Showers. Baths kind of gross me out, even though they're relaxing. But showers are really nice too, and the water is constantly running all over. They're nice. <3

I knew what a loofah is, too. I use loofah's. Better than washcloths. <3 <3

Showers because after ten minutes your laying in your own dirt. and i hate sitting still for too long. I think baths are more for relaxation and sore muscles not cleaning yourself. I always take a shower then relax in a hot bathe if i take a bathe. I don't have a loofah but I have a scrubber for those hard to reach places!!

when i want to relax, i will take a bath and listen to some music. (only after thoroughly cleaning the tub) Mostly i take showers though, i always have the water up all the way though, i feel cold a lot of the time so i hate cold showers. I have a loofah its brownish i didnt know they came in other colors.

If I have time baths are relaxing. My loofah is like an amorphous blob of khaki.

If I need to get ready for going out or something I take a shower. That way my hair looks nicer. ^.^

A shower to get clean, most definitely. But I love a hot, relaxing, scented bubbly bath when I'm stressed or have a really bad sore-muscle day. Clean freak that I am, I take a shower before the bath to get clean, then I soak in the bubbles....LOL

I barely have time for a shower, I definitely won't have time for a bath (I don't know why, but my showers tend to be 40 minutes each).

Yes! I have a blue loofah. It's kind of an aquamarine color.

I like showers. I have a jacuzzi so I dont bather to use the bathtub for a bath.

and thats not a loofah lol. thats a puff. this is a loofah:

http://www.naturalbathandbodyshop.com/loofah-in-th...

and yes I use a puff...its cream colored. but i also use a clarisonic. =]

I am most definitely a shower person! Except when I'm sick. Baths are the way to go when I get sick.

And my loofah is sage green!

I only take baths for relaxing with salts or bubbles- never for cleaning. That's just gross.

I nearly always just take really long showers, though.

I don't have a loofah, but I used to. It was green and had a froggy head.