LGBT: Do you prefer baths or showers?

And do you use a loofah? If so, what colour is it? Hehe. I prefer baths these days, they are so nice, especially with some healing salts - but showers are good for washing hair, haha. My loofah is purple =D It's funny, I was talking to my best friend about getting one, and just as I said, "I'm... show more And do you use a loofah? If so, what colour is it? Hehe.

I prefer baths these days, they are so nice, especially with some healing salts - but showers are good for washing hair, haha. My loofah is purple =D It's funny, I was talking to my best friend about getting one, and just as I said, "I'm thinking I'll get a purple one" she goes, "so what colour you going to get, purple?" It was awesome =P

xoxoxo.
Update: For anyone who doesn't know what a loofah is - http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/Lo... :)
Update 2: Puff, loofah, it's all the same... haha... thanks for all the answers so far... =D
Update 3: Yes, loofahs carry bacteria - if you use them for long periods of time. I change mine out every week or two.

Baths are wonderful for people who work on their feet 40 hours per week <3