Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

who is the 'bigger' man..the cop or BO? what say you?

Update:

not taller...I want to know 'bigger' and yes you need to look at the picture. (and I don't mean heavier either)

Update 2:

Deaner...so far you got it!!!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why is Obama making him walk several paces behind? Hmm.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely the COP.

Oh yeah let me go ahead and get this out of the way. No offense though.

YOU RACIST!!!!!!

Okay now that the race card has been played maybe there will be some good conversation.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The Cop

• 1 decade ago

The cop. Obama had no business even commenting on police issues. None whatsoever.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The cop without doubt.

• 1 decade ago

The police man by a mile!

• I'd have to go with Obama. He certainly looks the tallest. Of course, the other two are in the background, so it might be an illusion of perception.

• 1 decade ago

lol...I dont think anyone looked at the picture...except the girl with the 2nd answer...lol...

Obama looks very tall...fallowed by the policeman...that professor is very short huh...

wow...I guess that goes to show how many people pay attention...

• 1 decade ago

one of the real leaders of our Country, the police officer, not the impostor leader.

• 1 decade ago

cop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.