MJ fans, will you be watching Larry King Live Tonight?

Tonight, Joan Rivers is going to be one of the guest on the Larry King Live Show. I hoping that she is going to do some kind of apology, otherwise I don't even want to see her face. Will you be watching?

It comes on tonight, August 10,2009, at 9 pm ET, on CNN

• endpov
    Best Answer

I doubt it, she makes her money from being outrageous and at the expense of others, she's not funny - there is a difference. People are laughing at her not because she is genuinely funny, but because she is outrageous - it's really just a nervous kind of laughter if you think about it. She doesn't impress me. Even if she did apologize, I couldn't consider it a sincere apology, coming from the likes of her...

I did enjoy the interview a few nights ago with Jermaine Jackson and learning of the tribute planned for Vienna though...

Thanks for the warning about tonight...

Yes, I watched it. The things Jermaine said about Michael was so nice. Jermaine is a good bother, I'm glad he's helping with the 'The Tribute 2oo9.' =] It's very sweet.

• Tml

Hell no. I hate Joan Rivers. If she apologizes then I will look for it on Youtube. I could not stand to watch that women for a whole hour.

nope cant stand Joan Rivers

no the last time i watched it was with George and Cindy Anthony...and I'll just youtube it later

edit: woah wait a minute Joan Rivers?? ok she criticized Michael?? pfft look at HER plastic surgery LMFAO!! what a hypocrite

Source(s): don't have cable

Nah...I'm watchin the Teen Choice Awards.

well, I dont really know alot about Joan Rivers...I know she called MJ stupid...and I really don't want to hear no more....

No. I actually want to go to bed tonight. Seeing Joan River's face, I don't think that will happen, lmao. JK. I dunno. I'm not planning on watching, Michael isn't the topic.

No. I've seen enough. I loved Michael and all but now its all mostly speculation and putting rumors to rest. The facts are all done and over with now...

nope. i dont watch the news anymore. they always say something mean about MJ and it pisses me off