Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

MOSS VS FITZGERALD AND ANDREA JOHNSON?

WHY DO PEOPLE SAY FITZGERALD AND JOHNSON ARE BETTER THAN MOSS..........MOSS HAD 60 TDS HIS FIRST 5 YEARS IN THE LEAGUE....FITZ IS HAS 46 IN HIS FIRST 5...ANDRE HAS 33 LOL IN 6 YEARS---MOSS HAD THAT IN 3 YEARS

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Moss will always be great. Larry Fitzgerald is on its way.

• 1 decade ago

Well, it lies in the difference between living in the past, and living in the now. Yes, Randy Moss has been one of the best in the game for a while now, but he's 32 and has lost a step over the years. Most receivers start to plateau and steadily lose value after reaching 30. Fitzgerald is only 26, and if you compare the stats from last year you can see the difference in the now. The comparisons that say that Fitzgerald is the best in the league are based on talent, not stats. Talent-wise, Fitzgerald is as good as they come, He doesn't get the chance to catch as many TD's because the Cards have so many targets (3 1,000 yard receivers on the same roster) and love to spread the ball around. But he still puts up 1,400 yards a season, so I could only imagine what a guy with his level of talent could do as the main target in a New England offense.

• They are each great in their own way.

Moss is, well he's just Moss. A "Freak of Nature."

Fitz can hands of glue, and a supurb leaping ability that i matched by very few.

Johnson is just plain gritty, he might not have the stats, but he has the passion and skill to go far.

Just look at Ben Roethlisberger. Not amazing stats, but he is considered a great QB and prob will be a HOF

• 1 decade ago

As an above person said, he doesn't have a great attitude and doesn't always give his best. Also, he doesn't run routes as well as he could and just likes to go deep so he doesn't seem as versatile, where as Johnson and Fitzgerald are all over the field. And plus he's usually surrounded by great talent at other positions on the offense. By the way please turn caps lock off and it's Andre Johnson, not Andrea.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Moss was in MN with the Vikings when Randell Cunningham was QB, plus Chris Carter was opposite of him..

However, Moss even though he has excellent physical abilities, he has been quoted as saying, "I play only when I want to play"

And Fitzgerald, and Johsnon are team players, who give 100% all the time.

And that is why, those two players are better then Moss.

• randy moss is the best in the game, most people will bring up who he played with ( which is stupid) he made those players better and if i played for the raiders i would take time off too everybody else was. he said" i don't try because no one else seems to be trying" get it right people! he has been nothing but an class act with new england because he is with a team that wants to win and surrounded by players that will never quit and that will never give up. he is better then those two players you just named and he is waaaaaaaay better than steve smith:)

Source(s): me:) btw- spell that dude's name right before these people go nuts lol
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because Moss had the Cunningham rule and played with Chris Carter. Andre Johnson has been injury prone and Larry Fitzgerald is overated. Steve Smith is better than them all though.

• 1 decade ago

i don't know, people can be so silly sometimes, they are so filled with patriots hate that they will say some pretty stupid stuff. randy moss is the best WR in the game nobody can touch him:) but just sit back and see how many dumb and idiotic responses you get ( these people are unbelieveable)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I love Andrea Johnson, she rocks!

Source(s): Ella Manning
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

idk about johnson, but fitzgerald along with one of (to me) one of the greatest qbs of all time, turn one of the worst teams in the nfl into a superbowl caliber team in a year.

p.s. the steelers cheated!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.