What minor league player for your team are you most excited to see play in the Majors?

I can't wait so see SS Alcides Escobar play. He has geat defense and above average speed.

Jenn, I know a lot of Brewer fans like Hardy and want him to stay, but I would actually like to see him get traded for a good prospect or two or a good starting pitcher. Escobar needs to be called up and it wouldn't make sense to have both on the roster especially next year.

• Favorite Answer

I think every Brewer fan is ready to see Alcides Escobar, I know I am. Did you know that Alcides has more stolen bases than the entie Brewers team put together. He's got a cannon for an arm and from what I've been hearing he's getting better and better with the bat.

My only question is, what will become of JJ? Will they keep one and deal the other? It will be interesting to see how everything pans out, but Alcides is definitely a hot prospect right now.

Edit: I agree, I like Hardy, but for the team we'd be able to work out a good trade or deal for a pitcher, which is what we really need. Alcides is so highly touted that I think he will do great and bring his bat with him.

OF Michael Taylor, currently in AAA Lehigh. He's a 6-6 250 lb monster that can hit for power and average, steal bases, and throw guys out in the outfield. He's a 5-tool-player. He's got it all, he's been the organization's minor league play of the month at least 3 times this year.

He was one of they Phillies untouchables before the trade deadline along with J.A. Happ, Dominic Brown and Kyle Drabek. He's going to be really good.

His numbers compared to Ryan Howards in AA Reading are in this link. He started the season out as the number 2 prospect in the Phils' farm system.

• .

I can't wait to see Buster Posey. I think he should get called up in September for the stretch run and play many positions. Also, Madison Baumgarner, the dude can flat out pitch and he's only 19. He may get called up this year, but if he doesn't then he'll fight for a starting spot in the rotation next year. Also, Thomas Neal a outfielder in Single A. A young powerful hitter that's been doing great all year.

• PJ

I've got 3 for the Giants-

SP Madison Bumgarner

C Buster Posey

IF Angel Villalona

Posey & Bumgarner could get a call up when the rosters expand, but Villalona is still a couple/few years away

Austin Jackson

• dibz

Well since we called up Neftali Feliz now it would have to be Justin Smoak. They compare him offensively to Tex and Chipper Jones. He is a switch hitter and I forget what website but they gave him a 99 power and gave guys like Teixiera and A-rod a 98. He is a 1B.

Austin Jackson. A good center fielder with all the five tangibles. Not spectacular, but a gritty, run-it-out guy who hustles on every play and knows his talents.

Austin Jackson and Jesus Montero from the Yanks. Can't wait.

• w

Kyle Drabek, Michael Taylor, Dominic Brown, Yohan Flande, and Kelly Dugan. I know you only asked one but it's fun for me to watch prospects grow. Unless they get traded....

Fernando Martinez <3 (OF)

well he already played but not for long before getting hurt.

also Brad Holt (P) and Ruben Tejada (SS)