Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Do they serve good meat at the Black Anus restaurant?

My grandson wants to take me out for dinner tonight. He is taking me to the Black Anus restaurant. He said the steaks and potatoes are really good, but I want to make sure that they don't really suck. He is a sweet boy, but I can't always trust his word. If he is really like his father, then he is a dirty liar. Thanks for the help!

Blesses!!

-F U

Favorite Answer

Eat.... if you don;t like it...... shove a fork in his nuts... it will teach him a lesson and prevent him from producing other liars.

Funny, I used to serve meat at the Black Anus! I can tell you that it was always top quality. Sometimes, I used to like to go there on my day off and have the meat served to me. The potatoes were always succulent too! I may go there tonight. Have fun!

I've always found the meat at and around the Black Anus rather chewy FU.

If you can get past the smell of the Black Anus, you should be ok.

"The Black Anus"?!

Yikes! Just stay away from the brown sauce!!

• Hmm...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I suggest you choosing the restaurant.

Well Francis - it's like they say - "Once you've tried Black Anus you never go back. "

So chow down dearie...

• ?

It's tender and succulent. Don't forget to try the dingleberry pie for dessert. It's to die for!

idk