Steam skinning : Logged off of steam!! ?

I was skinning with my old account and i used a tut to skin i had all the programs to do so but in the tut i read.

Make sure Steam is NOT running

As you may have guess i forgot to log off and roughly 2-3 weeks later VAC. Could this be the cause because the only other reason i could have got a vac is from downloading skins for dod:s and it had a modded EXE.

thanks

Update:

The tut never mention what would really happen . So i didnt think too much of it. Also i wasnt ware that i could have downloaded a modded EXE. file for a skin i would say the skinning myself was the more probable reason,

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago

abode therapy would help decrease discomfort, forestall an infection, and help heal super or broken blisters. * Wash your palms with cleansing soap and water earlier touching blisters. Blisters can somewhat grow to be contaminated. * maximum super blisters will ruin on their very own and then heal. in case you have a brilliant blister, you ought to to empty it counting on the place that's. clean a needle with rubbing alcohol or cleansing soap and water, then use it to softly puncture the sting of the blister. Press the fluid interior the blister in the direction of the hollow you made. Wash the blister once you have drained it, and pat it dry with clean gauze. * do no longer get rid of the flap of pores and skin overlaying the blister except it tears or gets grimy or pus varieties below it. If the blister has purely a small puncture or ruin, leave the flap of pores and skin on and gently tender it flat over the soft pores and skin below. * practice an antibiotic ointment, which includes polymixin B or bacitracin, in case you're actually not allergic to it. The ointment will forestall the bandage from sticking to the blister and would help forestall an infection. do no longer use alcohol or iodine on the blister because of the fact those would postpone therapeutic. do no longer use an ointment in case you recognize you're allergic to it. * Loosely practice a bandage or gauze. shelter the bandage so the tape does not touch the blister. do no longer wrap tape thoroughly around a hand, arm, foot, or leg because of the fact it might desire to decrease off the blood grant if the limb swells. If the tape is in basic terms too tight, you would be able to advance numbness, tingling, discomfort, or cool and lightweight or swollen pores and skin decrease than the point of the tape. * If the exterior below the bandage starts to itch or develops a rash, end utilising the antibiotic ointment. * exchange the bandage on a daily basis and any time it gets moist or grimy. you are able to soak the bandage in cool water in basic terms earlier removing it to make it much less painful to take off.

• 1 decade ago

yeah I would say that was the problem..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.