How do we convince my friends Dad About Cedar Point?

Alrighty, so my best friend and her parents invited me to go to Cedar Point this Saturday with them. My parents said it was fine and everything and my friends parents said they were gonna pay for me and everything. So we were planning on going. But apparently her dad changed his mind now and decided that we're... show more Alrighty, so my best friend and her parents invited me to go to Cedar Point this Saturday with them. My parents said it was fine and everything and my friends parents said they were gonna pay for me and everything. So we were planning on going. But apparently her dad changed his mind now and decided that we're not going to go for a stupiddd reason. Can you please help me and my friend find a way to convince her dad to still take us to Cedar Point?! We've been waiting for a long time and were so excited to go until her dad changed his mind. Pleasee. just help me on what to do. Thnx so much.
Update: I've ALREADY BEEN TO CEDAR POINT BEFORE. I just need to know how to convince her dad to take us because he changed his mind. thnx.
Update 2: Why are some of you saying its gone? Cedar Point's not gone? What are you talking about...? Awkwardd..