Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 decade ago

How do we convince my friends Dad About Cedar Point?

Alrighty, so my best friend and her parents invited me to go to Cedar Point this Saturday with them. My parents said it was fine and everything and my friends parents said they were gonna pay for me and everything. So we were planning on going. But apparently her dad changed his mind now and decided that we're not going to go for a stupiddd reason. Can you please help me and my friend find a way to convince her dad to still take us to Cedar Point?! We've been waiting for a long time and were so excited to go until her dad changed his mind. Pleasee. just help me on what to do. Thnx so much.

I've ALREADY BEEN TO CEDAR POINT BEFORE. I just need to know how to convince her dad to take us because he changed his mind. thnx.

Why are some of you saying its gone? Cedar Point's not gone? What are you talking about...? Awkwardd..

Favorite Answer

well first tell him that it's the roller coaster capital of the world and by going there you will reprove everyone that you're a ride warrior. Also tell him that they have roller coasters that you have been dying to go on. Also tell him that you'll pay for food or drinks or even souvenirs. Try to impress him by doing extra chores or something that he'll like. ry to get on his good side or even make a deal with him. I hope this helped.

get the rentz 2 cling out so they be attentive to ur acquaintances dad extra efficient. arise with a itenerary like on an hourly foundation. then tell them you will call them each couple hrs. grant to one hundred% pay for it so they wont ought to drop a dime. If all else fails, merely bypass. sure you will get in a daft quantity of concern, yet as quickly as u get there and see how mind-blowing it is, you wont even care.

well i am going to to tell you that cedar point is the disney world of Ohio so go it will be fun

haha

the disney world of ohio :)

too bad its gone now. =[

atleast we still have the waterpark :D

&&

why did he diecide not to go at the last minute?