Boyfriend sent birthday card to ex girlfriend?

I found out my boyfriend sent a birthday card to his ex girlfriend. I confronted him about it and he said it was a thank you card for someone then an anniversary card for someone else. He "finally" admitted it was a birthday card and that they have remained friends since they broke up although they... show more I found out my boyfriend sent a birthday card to his ex girlfriend. I confronted him about it and he said it was a thank you card for someone then an anniversary card for someone else. He "finally" admitted it was a birthday card and that they have remained friends since they broke up although they haven't spoken to each other in months. He loved her deeply, but she broke up with him. He says he loves me, that I am his one and only and wants me to move in with him. I'm very upset about this and won't take his calls. 1) the card being sent 2) he lied about it 3) this hurt me a lot. Am i being insecure or overly sensitive. He said he was just being a nice guy. Why would he try and make contact if he didn't want a response.
31 answers 31