Im looking for a playstation 1 game rpg like zelda meets final fantasy i think the name contains the word arms?

You are able to have 3 characters. just like final fantasy you can use potions magic and such. Crazy characters you fight like wild cards and other absurd villains it reminds me of zelda the looks and the land. your able to sail the map and stuff. i think the name of the game has 4 words and i believe on is... show more You are able to have 3 characters. just like final fantasy you can use potions magic and such. Crazy characters you fight like wild cards and other absurd villains it reminds me of zelda the looks and the land. your able to sail the map and stuff. i think the name of the game has 4 words and i believe on is "Arms" im not sure please help it was an awesome game and i want to play it again but i cant find it!
Update: its an old game too like way back in the day it was a Playstation 1 game (yeah thats right that big grey thing lol)