Black people with a chip on thier shoulder?

Why do black people have such a chip on thier shoulder and why cant a white, indian or any other race question a black person with out being called a racist.???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCFU2l0z5G8

Youtube thumbnail

My grandma was full blood Choctaw and called the blackman "the other white man"

Mutant??? Wow what a big chip you have. I wasnt allowed to use the "white Man" as an excuse why I couldnt make it in the REAL world. I had to WORK HARD for my education I had to WORK HARD to find and keep a job. I had to WORK HARD to maintain the lifestyle that HARD WORK gives me. So you can wear your slavery on your sleeve. I'll wear my PRIDE FOR HARD WORK in front of your face.

Tracy??? youre just an idiot

Favorite Answer

Amen !!!!

silly kid indians are black that,s what the word means (the red man was created by the white man so that he would not have to admitt that we (the black africans ) were already here),now as far as having a chip on ones shoulder please move away from the mirror when you ask a question pertain to race.your people are the most hypocritical raciest the world have ever known.now that black people have the freedom to do what we should have always been able to do you come up with some more BS....but to answer your question we don't have a chip it's just your paranoid mind and guilty conscious!

Based on some of these answers, sounds lke you have found numerous people with chips on their shoulder. I think you will find the Socialist/Communist form of Governent obama is pushing will take care of your fears. In other words you all need to grow up and look behind you, there is a monster stalking you and it doesn't matter what color you are.

Yes

Why do you asume to know what all black people feel. Here I am, I don't have a chip on my shoulder. What is it that you want to know. But before you ask, just make sure you don't have one on yours.We all all just human and not all black people are that way. I happen to be one of them that judge each person as an indivual.

It seems to me that there are an awful lot of white guys here with big nasty chips on their shoulder...so whats your point?

They were taught that over a few hundred years

As you sow, so shall you reap

Because now we have reverse discrimination. It just never ends...sigh...

Because that's the way America is these days. they are untouchable.