Am I a carrier of HPV if I have a plantar wart?

I am a virgin. I just developed a wart on my foot. I am almost positive that it is a plantar wart. Is it serious. Will i always have this HPV virus in me? I am not informed in this at all. Please help.

Favorite Answer

relax! yes - you have HPV virus BUT HPV virus has more than ~130 different strains and only ~40 of them are STD ! and you have just some common HPV virus strain that causes plantar, common warts and this strain i think all people have so relax !:))

anyway you MUST get rid of your plantar wart as soon as it is possible because warts are very contagious !

so if you really want to get rid of warts forever then you should know that you can remove warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or with cream but warts can reappear again and again because warts appears when your immune system is weak! so you must build up your immune system because your body can get rid of warts by itself if your immune system will be strong! so eat more healthy food, more vitamins and more sport activities!

(No smoking, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs, no junk food, no fast food garbage, no sugary sweet soda's. Get on a good, balanced, healthy diet including plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables. Drink P L E N T Y O F W A T E R , fruit juices & fat free milk. Snack on lots of RAW fruit & veggies. Get up one hour early every morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk - then - do the same thing again in the evening after dinner. Make sure you eat a good, balanced breakfast daily. You get your energy for the day from your breakfast meal. Get 8 hours sleep each night. Flip your mattress over so it will level out to give you a good night's rest. Slack off too much coffee & tea.)

HPV is the virus that causes warts. And HPV virus has many strains. In your case you have HPV virus strain number 2. People can be infected with HPV and never show any symptoms. Others will develop warts. These warts can stay the same size, grow, or go away on their own. It depends on the infected person's immune system. A healthy immune system means your body may be able to suppress the virus and not show symptoms.

also you should use some herbal treatment!

in that case Wartrol is really good (probably the best) product that gets rid of warts comparatively fast and makes you feel more confident knowing that they wont reappear again! it says that it is designed for Genital Warts but

it does not matter because warts are warts and wartrol works by stimulating your immune system to fight the HPV virus that causes the warts. of course it is better if you use full course (5 months - if I remember correctly).

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry Wartrol but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=221781

The advantage of Wartrol over other natural treatments for warts is that, since it is taken orally, it can also act on invisible warts that can't be treated by other creams and natural remedies.

good luck!

Working in health + personal experience

http://www.buywartrol.info

1

Source(s): Warts Removal Solutions http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution

First of all, both plantar warts and HPV are viruses, BUT plantar warts are NOT a sexually transmitted disease, like HPV is, and do NOT increase your risk of cervical cancer. Plantar warts will sometimes "run their course" that is, go away on their own, like most viruses, but this can take a long time. Most of the time, they need to be treated, because they hurt. Both of my children had plantar warts when they were in high school (probably spread in the locker rooms). They had to be taken to a dermatologist (skin doctor) for treatment. He tried some medication first, but that didn't work, so he eventually used cryotherapy (froze them with nitrogen gas). This creates kind of like a blister on them while healing, but it finally got rid of them. Don't waste your time trying over the counter drugs. Plantar warts tend to be quite deep and need more aggressive therapy. Good luck!

• Lily L

All warts are caused by HPV. So yes, you have HPV.

However, the type of HPV that causes genital warts/cervical cancer is different than the type that causes plantar warts. This is not an STD.

It's *possible* that you will have the virus in you forever, but most people clear the virus within 2 years. Once you have the wart removed, I'd consider it gone.

Good luck.

hope u r an matured person if u take things so seriously what r u going to do in future be grown up forget all nonsence live life very cool and enjoy life don't be virgin for lifetime

Source(s): 9689938531