Are liquid ink refills for HP printer cartridges any good?

I've been looking on eBay at the cost of refilling my HP 364 cartridges and they are considerably cheaper than buying new cartridges. Therefore, I'm concerned about the quality difference. I do print photos regularly, so was wondering if the ink refills are comparable in quality to new cartridges?

RE: compatible cartridges at the same price

I can't find compatible catridges in the same price range as ink refills, even on eBay. The best price I can find for the compatible set of cartridges is around £30, whereas I can get the ink refill kit for £13

Favorite Answer

I buy all my refills off of ebay. You can buy the XL cartrides much cheaper than you can from the retail stores. The only thing I notice is that your ink level on your computer doesn't work with refills. I was going to give you the person I've been buying from for years, but he's quit selling for some reason. I'd make sure you look at their feedback and that will tell you if they sell good quality refills or not.

Refilling Hp 364 Ink Cartridges

Does Walgreens in Grand Prairie, Tx refill empty cartridge.

Refills are a bad idea and you risk destroying your printer. You dont even save money since there are new compatible cartridges available for the same price or less. Read http://www.ccs-digital.com/refills.asp for details.

• I dunno about eBay, but I always just take my cartridges to Walgreens to get them refilled. They are $10/cartridge which is a lot cheaper than buying a new one.

i would say buy new cartriges.