MJ FANS: Did any of you watch the new Jermaine Jackson Larry King interview a few days ago?

I watched the NEW CNN Larry King Live interview with Michael's brother Jermaine a few days ago, and I love it how supportive Jermaine always was of Michael. And how he says that he knows he is in Heaven now and he 'communicates' with Michael. Did any of you fans watch it? And at the end Jermaine said that he (jermaine) recorded a song with someone right after MJ died and Jermaine's voice mysteriously got cut out of the recording and Jermaine thinks it was Michael's good ole prankster acting up in Heaven :) What did you think about that?

=)

Best Answer

Yeahh I watched it! Jermaine was such a sweet heart. Yeahh good old Mike still playing pranks. lolzz

R.I.P Michael Jackson I love you more!

Yes, I watched it. The things Jermaine said about Michael was so nice. Jermaine is a good bother, I'm glad he's helping with the 'The Tribute 2oo9.' =] It's very sweet.

• duty

as quickly as I study those comments i'm like WTF ??? first and foremost, Jermain's hair glued or gelled has no importance by any ability !!!!!! You call your self a Michael fan yet you're making stupid feedback like that ? that is those variety of reactions from around the international that made Michaels existence so no longer trouble-free. seem interior the reflect will you ? 2d. there'll consistently be human beings complaining no count the place they decide directly to do a memorial. extremely of complaining you ought to be chuffed that there will be some variety of memorial to rejoice Michael's existence. i'm specific there will be loads of die no longer trouble-free followers from around the international. And in case you seem on a international map, Austria is suited interior the midsection. i'm no longer asserting that's the main serious place interior the international, even though it incredibly is wise do to a minimum of something in Europe reason the 1st memorial allrdy replaced into interior the U. S. and because that way travell distances are extra or much less thesame for all human beings. Michael will allready be burried interior the U. S.. So provide Europe something too.

oh i missed it

i started hating larry king due to some of his comments about mj do u have a link on which i can watch tht video jermaine is always supportive to mj as he said before mj took only good things with him

:(

may mj soul b in peace

have a nice day

Can someone give me a link please??

Jermaine sounds like a sweatheart!

Yea i totally believe that. I love MJ! I just really hope he is happy. . .he deserves to be after all he's been through. . . ♥RIP MJ love n' peace always n' forever!♥

all i think is why thise man (Jermaine) always laugh

in his interviews ,, even day after michael death !!!

i don't know !!!!

I watched a good bit of it.. I couldnt continue to watch cause it hurt too much:(

I wish I watched it

• JLKR

YEAH I WATCHED IT JERMAINE LOVED HIS BROTHER:)