MJ FANS: Did any of you watch the new Jermaine Jackson Larry King interview a few days ago?

I watched the NEW CNN Larry King Live interview with Michael's brother Jermaine a few days ago, and I love it how supportive Jermaine always was of Michael. And how he says that he knows he is in Heaven now and he 'communicates' with Michael. Did any of you fans watch it? And at the end Jermaine said... show more I watched the NEW CNN Larry King Live interview with Michael's brother Jermaine a few days ago, and I love it how supportive Jermaine always was of Michael. And how he says that he knows he is in Heaven now and he 'communicates' with Michael. Did any of you fans watch it? And at the end Jermaine said that he (jermaine) recorded a song with someone right after MJ died and Jermaine's voice mysteriously got cut out of the recording and Jermaine thinks it was Michael's good ole prankster acting up in Heaven :) What did you think about that?
=)