Spiritually speaking; How much logic is behind the saying "What is the world coming to"?

-Religious sacrifices -Wars -Witch burnings -Crusades -Holocaust -Inquisition -Nazis -KKK -Pollution -lying politicians -Gangs -Poverty -Rape -Unfair social status -Sexism -Homophobia -Pearl Harbor This has ALWAYS been around, and if anything the law is doing a MUCH better job at keeping it down... show more -Religious sacrifices
-Wars
-Witch burnings
-Crusades
-Holocaust
-Inquisition
-Nazis
-KKK
-Pollution
-lying politicians
-Gangs
-Poverty
-Rape
-Unfair social status
-Sexism
-Homophobia
-Pearl Harbor
This has ALWAYS been around, and if anything the law is doing a MUCH better job at keeping it down today than 50 years ago.
50 years ago gays and blacks were being killed, 50 years ago women were just starting to get their status in America, 50 years ago we were testing the Hydrogen Bomb, 50 years ago children could buy tobacco, and 50 years ago molested children were kept in the closet.

In the Middle Ages women were being burned alive accused of witchery, in the Middle Ages people questioned whether or not women had souls, in the Middle Ages 99% of Europe's population were "Bound to the land" in the Middle Ages Christians killed over 30,000 people in the "Will of God"

So how can we be become more immoral?
Because sex is advancing? Sex is a beautiful thing shared between people, its immoral to try to restrict nature by saying something and natural is immoral.

There have ALWAYS been prostitutes, the Church even offered them to religious soldiers during the Middle Ages.

If anything the world is getting better. We have laws and cameras and logic and liberality to back up the future, thank God I live in a land where my social status isn't determined by my parents careers, and thank God I'm pushed into having an education instead of being sent to trenches to dig because I didn't pay attention in class.

The future may not be too bright, but its alot brighter than the past.
Update: MentalOmen;
Ok, go live in 1265 when you were to work the land every day and all day until you die because your parents were serfs