Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i hate katie perry!!..do u?

i hate her soo much!!! But the question is do you??????????

hahaaa perfectv i like katy perry 2!! but i hate katie perry lmao ur the only 1 who noticed that!!!

• xK
    Favorite Answer

I don't even know who Katie Perry is.

I know who Katy Perry is; she's a singer and songwriter. Since I don't know her personally, I can't hate her.

She is a terrible excuse for talent. I kissed a girl has the same annoying techno beat as other awful songs like "womanizer". Plus, she is a terrible lyricist (give her minus 10 points if she doesn't even write the songs). So yes, I hate Kate Perry.

• JenJen

Katie Perry is a good artist. I like listening to her music. She does her own thing and she knows how to be herself. I like it when they can express themselves they way she does. She reminds me of P!nk who also likes to be herself and not care what anyone thinks.

She had catchy lyrics when she first came out, but now her over played songs are annoying. I can't say I hate her as a person because I don't know her but her music bugs me a little.

I like maybe one song but I heard her host the top 40 for RYan Seacrest and she is soooo annoying!

No I dont. She has a style thats her own, and she isnt afraid to be herself. Alot of singers now follow trends of other singers, but she continually makes her own path. I ♥ her music!

• Tamara

I only really hate her song I kissed a girl. Everything else is fine.

Shes alright.. Its "Lil Wayne" that is the most annoying creation on this earth.

well i think bec her styles is a bit different and her music is a bit mixed sum ppl mite have different views on her i like her though

She thinks her boobs are so great. She was all like "My boyfriend used to be an *** guy until he met me." Her boobs aren't really that wonderful. They're plain.

And yes, I hate her.