Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

i hate katie perry!!..do u?

i hate her soo much!!! But the question is do you??????????

Update:

hahaaa perfectv i like katy perry 2!! but i hate katie perry lmao ur the only 1 who noticed that!!!

22 Answers

Relevance
  • xK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't even know who Katie Perry is.

I know who Katy Perry is; she's a singer and songwriter. Since I don't know her personally, I can't hate her.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

She is a terrible excuse for talent. I kissed a girl has the same annoying techno beat as other awful songs like "womanizer". Plus, she is a terrible lyricist (give her minus 10 points if she doesn't even write the songs). So yes, I hate Kate Perry.

• JenJen
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Katie Perry is a good artist. I like listening to her music. She does her own thing and she knows how to be herself. I like it when they can express themselves they way she does. She reminds me of P!nk who also likes to be herself and not care what anyone thinks.

• 1 decade ago

She had catchy lyrics when she first came out, but now her over played songs are annoying. I can't say I hate her as a person because I don't know her but her music bugs me a little.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like maybe one song but I heard her host the top 40 for RYan Seacrest and she is soooo annoying!

• 1 decade ago

No I dont. She has a style thats her own, and she isnt afraid to be herself. Alot of singers now follow trends of other singers, but she continually makes her own path. I ♥ her music!

• Tamara
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I only really hate her song I kissed a girl. Everything else is fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shes alright.. Its "Lil Wayne" that is the most annoying creation on this earth.

• 1 decade ago

well i think bec her styles is a bit different and her music is a bit mixed sum ppl mite have different views on her i like her though

• 1 decade ago

She thinks her boobs are so great. She was all like "My boyfriend used to be an *** guy until he met me." Her boobs aren't really that wonderful. They're plain.

And yes, I hate her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.