I did something realy bad i need advise im only 14! HELP?

i realy need help my dad is a self enployed business man and i did backstab him i stole money from him before loads and i bought ipods phones and everything i told my mum and she helped me my little brother (13) found out and hes all ways threating me about telling dad and my dad is violent so i dont want to be... show more i realy need help my dad is a self enployed business man and i did backstab him i stole money from him before loads and i bought ipods phones and everything i told my mum and she helped me my little brother (13) found out and hes all ways threating me about telling dad and my dad is violent so i dont want to be injured like before i have done bad things but my mum understands im starting year 10 in September and i want to be good ! i had a bad friend ... aswell he influenced me to go through with it i dont know how to break it to him i dont want anything to do with him ive messed my self up i even backstabbed my mum recently and used here card (debit ) £452.00 what do i do she knows and she forgives me and i picked my gcse BTEC ICT COURCE AND ART MOST OF THE STUFF WAS FOR ART AND BTEC I WANTED A LAPTOP FOR MY BIRTHDAY 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY what can i do i have £200 pound saved mum knows im trying to be good i play with the toddler i need advise help me yahoo!
17 answers 17