Can someone give me tips on how to spread the news and convince people about Jesus Christ?

i want to spread the good news

• Rene
    Favorite Answer

You can spread the "good news" but you cannot convince people. Only the Holy Spirit can do that.

• Debbie

You can do that in two ways, live by example which is what Jesus did and Paul when he was converted and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you as He did with Philip. You can also do as Andrew and Philip did--tell your friends and family about Jesus. I used to email devotionals or short testimonies to co-workers.

At work another co-worker and I started a prayer meeting. That could be something you might consider. Send out an email to co-workers who might be interested in having weekly prayer meetings and you can pray for people and your workplace.

As someone else suggested, you can create a website where you can reach people from all over the world. Or you can lend people books on topics that they might find interesting that the Bible touches on such as family, relationships, marriage, health--how to deal with anger, stress, problems, etc.

A while ago when I too was anxious to spread the Good News God said to me, "I will bring those you are to witness to. Don’t worry about what to say. The Holy Spirit will give you the words. He will be your Guide.” I encourage you to trust God to lead you to the people you are to witness to and the Holy Spirit to provide you with the words. You plant the seed and leave the watering to the Holy Spirit and the growing to God.

God bless you for wanting to share Jesus Christ with others.

If you try to be Christ-like and be generous and giving and try to live your life in a way that you can positively affect others, you will spread the good news of Christ. I am a very, very deeply-believing Christian, and all of my friends know that. I don't try to force my beliefs on them, but they are aware of what I believe. When I do something that is Christ-like, then they can see the nature of what being a Christian truly is and I hope that in some way I can help guide them towards Christ.

Not because of your Yahoo! name, I hope...

Well, first you have to know what the good news about Jesus Christ is. There are an awful lot of twisted versions doing the rounds. Check out Galatians chapter 1 first, where Paul warns of God's curse on those who pervert the gospel, turning it into something different to what it should be. Paul preached Christ, and him crucified. He showed how only faith in what Christ did on the cross will save anybody from God's righteous wrath. Once you believe the good news yourself, you just have to pray to God for direction and he will give you opportunities to share with others. There are no end of ways to do it! You could even do it on here!

Lead a good life. Be a good person. Be centered, serene and NOT pushy (which generally comes off as insecure). When you ACT like you have good news, people will then come to you and ask, how did you get such inner peace, such strength to do right things, act the right way? And then, when asked, you can tell them. Actions speak much louder than words.

People have there free will if they want to Listen then they will if not do not force a religion on them.

This day and age Many have different belives i for one dont belive in the church.

People should have the right to be what person and worship what god or Being or Nature they see fit.

Well God bless you. I am in the same situation that you are in. I like to take advantage of situations in school where we have debates in english or history class about religion and calmly explain my opinion and if they ask for explanation, i will explain myself. and if your school doesn't even go there, then, i pretty much take advantage of whatever i can! like going on yahoo answers and answering people's questions about Christianity! :] I have gone through really hard times where God showed his true presence, and like you, i want to spread the good news. so, if you can't do anything like this, simply pray for people. pray that they might meet the Lord in some way, maybe even pray that you could guide them there yourself. have a good day and thanks for the question!

Someone said it best..Prayer and the leading of the Holy Spirit is the only way.

Jesus says, Go!

Source(s): Jesus Is Lord!
  • LP S

First of all, you have to study and know what God has to say.

http://www.shepherdschapel.com/SC2.asx

and..

Second, It is not your job or your responsibility to change anyone or to convert anyone into Christianity.

Leave the conversion into Christianity up to God.

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

• gina

Study the Bible with Jehovah's Wittnesses.They will train you.

(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.(Matthew 28:19-20) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”First of all what is the good news? It is the good news of God's Kingdom that Jesus taught us to pray for where he will be the leader and KIng.What is the Kingdom ?This article will explain it to you.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/jt/article_05.htm

http://www.watchtower.org/