Extended warranty is worth the money?

I bought a car from www.stars-automart.com, I received it today. They offer 6 months of extended warranty. Should I get it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes, you should get it. I thought Stars Automart offers free warranty?

• 1 decade ago

What kind of car is it? (year, make, model, mileage, overall condition)

How much did you pay for it?

How much is extended warranty?

What does it cover? (I've seen companies offer extended warranties on things that don't typically break down, so be careful)

Not knowing this information, it is hard to say whether or not you'll ever need this extended warranty. Generally, I am against any extended or additional warranties as they often cost more than the repair itself.

• Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I personally dont get any warranties. The warranties prevent you for doing anything. If you use synthetic oil it voids your warranty. If you install a turbo it also voids your warranty. The list goes on and on.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I mostly say warranties arent worth it on the other hand for a lot of people it is, especially if you have an unreliable clunker. They are handy if you dont have savings to shell out for repairs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

its just another way to make more money off a sale Extended warranty buy three get one free cash for clunkers all sale tactic's whats it cover i voted for what the other guy said

• 1 decade ago

No you didnt.

We are onto you liars and scammers. Same bunch that posted all the autoaven.com lies. Thieves.

Imagine how far you would go if you put this much effort into earning a legitimate living?

If anyone doubts me, look at the date teh OP joined. Then look at all of Bloody mary's posts - "she" only responds to Qs about Stars-automart, and all the askers joined within 24 hours of one another. Good try fellas

• 1 decade ago

yeah you get extended warranty in return. I have done it and most of my friends have

• 1 decade ago

if you can. yes it is worth it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.