Is there no end to the man's genius?

http://uk.tv.yahoo.com/blog/article/233326/

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Hayley
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

i'd rather buy the bible and that's saying something lol.

• Janice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The simple fact is, he does still have fans and they buy his records. There's no such thing as taste, because everyone is different. The majority of people who like music may or may not stomach this (personal opinion) rubbish, but there are a large minority who think he's as talented as he ever was. Just because you dont think he's talented, doesnt mean others dont either. but then again, i like jazz so what do i know? lol

• psymon
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

A book of recipes for cooking Peter Andre? Bring it on! I wouldn't eat any, but the thought of dicing him up and cooking him appeals enormously.

• 1 decade ago

What's the point in buying a cookbook if you're not going to be able to make anything edible? So, in conclusion, I probably wouldn't buy it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I can't understand why the man hasn't received a knighthood yet dear. Well, if he can put out a cookbook I think it's only reasonable that I put one out on beauty and fashion............

• 1 decade ago

There is no genius ~ he is just using his name to make money out of a cook book ~ I am sure someone else has written ~

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope

• What will be his next one, The art of bottom of the barrel scraping?

• 1 decade ago

i will wait a month after its released and maybe buy it in the pound shop

• 1 decade ago

Ugh!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.