Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who is next Angry young man after Amitabh Bachchan?

Update:

Hey COP u r troll.

Why u hate such a wonderful film maker

Update 2:

Anish-

Yes Ghajani is also contender for this race

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Amitabh Bachchan his name is enough and no one able to take place of BIG B..

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Abhishek Bachchan

Source(s): see sarkar
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

YOU need to understand that amitabh is getting old and he is a grumpy old man now, and he definetly needs to retire. Only a few people left like amitabh, for what..... i have no clue! Shahrukh Khan is the King of Bollywood now and he's soo much younger than amitabh. People may refer to india as amitabh's land, but NOBODY refers to him as the god or king of bollywood. He may be a good PERSON, but actor, definetly NOT! EVERYONE refers to Shahrukh as king khan or the king of bollywood. Shahrukh all together is THE BEST actor and ALWAYS gives his best acting performance in ever movie he has. None of his movies are flops unlike amitabh's Aag where he looked half dead! To sum it all up for YOU....... amitabh's old, needs to retire, and is loosing his acting skills, on the other hand, simply put, SHAHRUKH'S THE BEST!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I could foresee your intention; you want to get funny answer instead of being polite way! Neither Amitabh either been angry nor a young man.

I loved last year bumper hit movie Ghajini, and found Sanjay Singhania shall be the other guy which may suit your question.

What is your opinion?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is only one Amitabh Bachchan and nobody can take his place. There will not be other Angry Young Man.

• 1 decade ago

Imran Khan did try to look angry in Kidnap...wait...was there a movie called Kidnap, or was it just my imagination?

Anywayz... Abhishek Bachchan can play such roles. His performance in movies like Yuva and Guru was fabulous, hope we get to see such quality films this year too.

• 1 decade ago

I think its pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akthar who is next angry young man after amitabh bachchan.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You haven't said about a particular hindi actor.So,I think the next angry young man is Prabhas from Tollywood.

• 1 decade ago

Ajay Devgan

• 1 decade ago

im not a gr8 film watcher.. so next angry young man to me after bachchan is MaximDude

Source(s): kashikooler979.brain
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.