chandra asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How to reduce weight without doing exercise ?

My weight is 80 Kg, height is 5.7 and my age is 27, my idle weight should be 66 kg as per my height.. i am 14 Kg excess than what i have to be.. I cant do exercise as my office timing starts at 8 Am and end at 8 Pm without any break.. can any one help me in this regard..

Best Answer

Your BMI is 27.6

normal is 18.5-24.9

If you really aren't willing to do any excercise, then I would recommend cutting the unhealthy thing you eat the most of.

For instance my boyfriend cut Dr Pepper and all other soda out and lost 3 kilos in one week.

He was drinking a twelve pack a day though.

also try and eat at regular intervals.

I often skip meals or go days without eating simply because I am preoccupied, or too lazy to go up a whole flight of stairs to my inconveniently place kitchen on the second floor.

Then when I realize it has been two days and all I've eaten is a milk shake and some chips I found in my sock drawer, I eat too much.

this is as destructive as not excercising and eating junk.

1. take out one unhealthy item

2. Eat regularly

3. No sock drawer chips

Source(s): http://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/assessing/bmi/adu... its a really good site to check your BMI

Well, having a better diet is a start. No sweets, only whole grains and wheat. Cut out high fat foods, and replace any dairy with low fat of fat free. No soda! Drink LOTS of water, and start eating fruits and veggies.

Depending when you leave for work...You could get up early and go for a jog/walk for 20minutes 4-5 days out of the week. Or you could go after work. You have to work for fitness, it is never handed to you.

And I am positive any business has a legal obligation to give workers at least 15-30min breaks. This sounds like a poor excuse. Get off that bum and work for it like the rest of us!

• ny

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7

p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your

initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don't

eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you

don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your diet is

still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points or

to buy special meals or plans.

The only way to do it is diet, but you still won't lose the amount weight you want to without exercise

exercise it's the only way, starving yourself will give you less weight but a huge stomach, diets help but not fast enough...and hell you could exercise...you have from 5-7 am

A diet, although it will only work well with at least some light exercise.

i had a friend eat only chicken and rice and salad with out exercise....she lost 25 pounds in 2 months!

Various Surgeries

Tapeworm Diet

Normal Diet

But my advice, get off your lazy A.S.S and do something.

If you don't eat for a week the acid in your stomach will increase and if you lie flat then it will burn all of the fat

• Matt Y

Without exercise, everything is bad, I guess you can STARVE, which I wouldn't recommend