What's an idiom or slang expression for relax?
What's an idiom or slang expression for having too much work to do?
能幫我各回答五個答案嗎 英文成語或諺語!!!! 謝謝
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. Christmas comes but once each year
不是每天都是聖誕節 ___不是天天都過年 (給自己大吃大喝放縱的藉口)
2. The best advice is found on the pillow.
3. After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.
4. Don't have too many irons in the fire. 不要作超出能力範圍之外的事
5. Don't take life too seriously; you'll never get out of it alive.
6. Make hay while the sun shines. 及時行樂
7. Laughter is the best medicine for them who do not know how to
8. Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.
勉強沾得上邊的: Variety is the spice of life. 變化是人生的調味料
having too much work to do:
1.Burn the candle at both ends
2. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
=All play and no work makes Jack a mere toy.
3. A woman's work is never done.
4. Working hard or hardly working?
5. burn the midnight oil 焚膏繼晷
Sorry 想不到了!!!!!Source(s): 印象所及