how do i make google my homepage?

it doesnt have the house icon like yahoo and i really wanna make google my homepage for my family! answer plz!!!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go under tools on the web browser than click internet options. Than under general it says homepage in the box and type www.google.com than hit apply than ok and it should come up google.You may need to keep the http:// in there also

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well not everyday, just on certain days they like to remind you of certain events throughout time or a certain someone. Google routinely modifies its logo in accordance with various holidays or special events throughout the year, such as Christmas, Mother's Day, or the birthdays of various notable individuals. But whatever it may be its always interesting, and they do make you think now, dont they?! Like say today for example is: The Invention of the First Laser on this day May 16th (1960). The first working laser was demonstrated on May 16, 1960 by Theodore Maiman at Hughes Research Laboratories. Recently, lasers have become a multi-billion dollar industry. The most widespread use of lasers is in optical storage devices such as compact disc and DVD players, in which the laser (a few millimeters in size) scans the surface of the disc. Other common applications of lasers are bar code readers, laser printers and laser pointers. In industry, lasers are used for cutting steel and other metals and for inscribing patterns (such as the letters on computer keyboards). Lasers are also commonly used in various fields in science, especially spectroscopy, typically because of their well-defined wavelength or short pulse duration in the case of pulsed lasers. Lasers are used by the military for rangefinding, target identification and illumination for weapons delivery. Lasers used in medicine are used for internal surgery and cosmetic applications. Hope this helps & have a great day!

• 1 decade ago

Go to google.com and under the google search box is a bar asking you if you want to make google your home page.

Source(s): Google.com
  • 1 decade ago

Click on

1.Tools

2.Options

then on the first tab you should see Homepage, with an address in it. just type in www.google.com in the bar, and hit apply.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah

tools > options > then in the homepage text box type

http://www.google.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to Tools, then Options/Internet options(whatever it says) and you should see a spot showing what your home page is. Change the home page in that spot to www.google.com and press apply or ok.

• Harry
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

type in the word google in your search bar, google will come up and it says make google my homepage.........

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

so simple go to tools >>ineternet Optiona and >> Write on home page area google link and Apply and save it ...

http://www.imchill.com

• 1 decade ago

In Internet exploer- go to "TOOLS" next "internet options then type in "google.com then press apply and then OK.

in Firefox- go to TOOLS then OPTIONS then to the MAIN TAB then type in "google.com" Then OK

That should do it ;)

• 1 decade ago

right click on internet icon and click general and can change from opt. below.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.