Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is this a good mattress?

I'm getting bigger and my old twin bed is a little small now so I want a more comfortable full mattress. I saw a Serta Memory Foam for 300$ which I thought was a really good deal but I don't know if there's a better one out there. But I don't plan on paying more than 350$ or so. If anyone owns a Serta please tell me how they are because I couldn't find any reviews or ratings. - Thank You

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should try out the mattress in a mattress store before you buy it. Lay on it to see how it feels for you. Some memory foam mattress have different densities and the prices vary according to the densites. So you may want to see which one is more suitable for you before you buy.

• 1 decade ago

you should go to a mattress store and have someone help you pick one out. or maybe check out ikea.com, they have a ton of mattresses there.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Check out http://www.lovemymattress.com/ they could help you get one for your budgeted amount. They are a manufacturer so they have better deals.

Tell them MJ sent you

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.