John 6 for Christians that aren't Catholics: How do you interprete Jesus' words?

He is telling the men that He is lving bread, the bread from Heaven. That the people that ate the manna died but those who eat this Living Bread is will forever? I'm interesting on how you see this part of scripture when you don't see that the Euchartist is Jesus Christ, not bread that symbolizes Him. ... show more He is telling the men that He is lving bread, the bread from Heaven. That the people that ate the manna died but those who eat this Living Bread is will forever?

I'm interesting on how you see this part of scripture when you don't see that the Euchartist is Jesus Christ, not bread that symbolizes Him. Is there other scripture that supports your interpretation of Jesus not being the bread and wine that we take at Mass?

Thanks!