what is the cheapest brand of paint at ace hardware?? please read details?

i am redoing my room and i need a gallon of white paint and a pint of hot pink im doing my walls white and the trim hot pink what is the cheapest brand and how much is a pint of a color and a gallon of white in that brand please answer what im asking

• Frosty
    Favorite Answer

I think you're better off asking the friendly folks at Ace Hardware that question. You could check their Web site, but you might not find any paint prices there.

try walmart paint. it's about $13/gal. not sure about a pint. it works well and for the price you can't go wrong. i'm sure ace hardware would have better paint as would any paint store but you will pay twice as much. i have used paint from walmart before as an experiment and was not disappointed. i'm a professional painter and only use sherwin williams paints in customers homes, but for what you are doing it might be worth a shot.

Source(s): painter 25yrs