What if your boyfriend is being totally rude?

my boyfriend always tells me he's gonna call and try to make the situation were in better. but he wont call me, he wont get on the computer and his cell phone is shot so no texting. i went on a 'date' yesterday with a different kid and i like him and he treats me well. i want to wait untill school starts to dump him because maybe we just need to talk what should i do and how do i get ahold of him!? help please!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

it sounds like he just doesnt care so neither should you

dont contact him n talk just tell him its done and that youo can do better then him

tell him PCE! n go for nice dude

Seems to me that he's not putting any effort into your problems and that he just doesn't care period. If I were you I would leave him and go out with the other kid because at least this guy treats you a little better.

My boyfriend is the same way. try to talk to him when you get the chance to. it worked well with me. tell him whats bothering you and hope he'll understand. ask him why he's not getting back to you. maybe he might be busy. if you have feeling for him show it. if not tell him now. dont make him wait.

Go to his house, his work, the place that he hangs out, his mothers, good grief!