How can i tell what girls think of me?

I am 16, going into my junior year, and although ive had my first kiss, i havent actually gotten a girlfriend or hooked up (made out) with any girls. 2 years ago, i asked a girl to rate me and she didnt give a number out of10 like i wanted, but just told me i wasnt the best but was far from the worst. I think she... show more I am 16, going into my junior year, and although ive had my first kiss, i havent actually gotten a girlfriend or hooked up (made out) with any girls. 2 years ago, i asked a girl to rate me and she didnt give a number out of10 like i wanted, but just told me i wasnt the best but was far from the worst. I think she was just being polite. So now, i have done alot to change my ways. I lost some belly fat, joined the track team, i have been WAY more social, i try being funny (and not the insult others to look funny), and generally, i feel that within my own way, i am confident that a girl would like me for who i am on the inside. Now, the outside. I have no idea what girls think of me, how can i tell? should i put my picture up on yahoo and have girls rate me? what should i do....
Update: Right now there is no girl, I might put a picture up i just need to figure out if its really safe enough, i dont need a haircut but thank you because im trying to see if my face looks good or not, not if a haircut will change anything, and i do love myself for who i am. i have good self esteem, and if someone... show more Right now there is no girl, I might put a picture up i just need to figure out if its really safe enough, i dont need a haircut but thank you because im trying to see if my face looks good or not, not if a haircut will change anything, and i do love myself for who i am. i have good self esteem, and if someone doesnt like me for who i am then i have no problem with that, they will just get on with their lives and i will get on with mine. i just want to see if im appealing.
Update 2: Pablo. thats NOT a good thing. If people laugh at you when your not trying, they dont take you serious. and what i was trying to say about me was that if im trying to be funny, people laugh, and people have told me that im funny.