Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

MJ fans: Don't You love this Picture?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/michael%20jacks...

It's something from photobucket of Michael Jackson Hugging Jesus. I smiled when I saw it! It's so cute! I favorited it!

Update:

they aren't comparing Mihael and Jesus, I hate that too! They are saying that Michael is in heaven hugging Jesus!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

awwwww so nice :D

thats what michael is doing now (':

Source(s): i ADORE michael jackson(:
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's Adorable Ty.It's Not comparing Jesus to Michael it's MJ in God's Arms. ♥ RIP My Sweet Angel MJ ♥

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey i have that as my background to my youtube page,i love that pic,it is so cute,i think that michael had a lot of hate in his life and now he is with jesus and he is hugging him.

• 1 decade ago

Comparing him to Jesus? Let's not make a drama out of it. IT'S JUST A NICE PIC!!! .

Out of you haters, who knows you're not gon' be burnin' in hell.

After all, MJ's been nice with people, raised millions for charity, innocented from those ugly charges and converted to Islam that's why he's going there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It's cute but I dont like it when they compare MJ and Jesus

• mantu
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

there are numerous stable photos in his tribute magazines they positioned out presently after his dying, rather the "in no way Can Say so long" specific concern positioned out by making use of XXL, maximum of those photos are no longer undemanding to locate on google. i admire the photos that teach him whilst he replaced into his happiest. and that i omit you, marilia!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

aw that's such a beautiful pic :)

made me smile.

he's with the angels now. he always has been and deserves to be treated with more respect (without haters taking the piss)

RIP MJ

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

OMG thats is so cute i love it to death I'm so happy you found it and put it on Y!A OMG i love it sooo much i saved it in my photos..:D

♥MiChAeL JAcKSoN♥

• Jess
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Nice pic thats really cute.

• 1 decade ago

Cool. :) <3 xxxxx

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aww when I saw it started crying =)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.