FISH!!! 2 WAYS TO SPELL IT!!!?

F-I-S-H is how MOST people spell it, but not ME!!! Find it out, think outside the box. It is a little weird and far-fetched but it is creative!
Update: LAMA A HAS GOT IT!!!!!! YOU WIN!!!
gh= enough= enouf kinda
o= women= wimen kinda
ti= station= shhhhh! kinda
Update 2: Thank you Mamie, didn't know where it originally came from. That was a big idea with reforming the language, and easily failed cause he might have been misnderstood half the time! lol But our language does break alot of rules like the i before e except after c, I thought of a word not too long ago that broke... show more Thank you Mamie, didn't know where it originally came from. That was a big idea with reforming the language, and easily failed cause he might have been misnderstood half the time! lol
But our language does break alot of rules like the i before e except after c, I thought of a word not too long ago that broke it but I don't remember...
Update 3: Okay, I remember the words that break the "I before E except after C" rule.
Feign and Reign. I'm sure there are more but that is all I can come up with