Can it be that my eye changes its color between blue, grey and green depending on the time of day?

Well I just want to know if the lights cause this or it's really so; I've noticed my eye markedly changes its color, in the morning it's rather grey then it seems more bluish and at late afternoon (mainly at night) it's greenish.

So what do you think?

Best Answer

Visually, gray eyes often tend to appear to change between the shades of blue, green and gray; this is because gray eyes are extremely light. The color change for gray eyes is usually influenced by the lighting and the colors in the surroundings (such as clothes, makeup, etc.).

I think it's more likely it's the light or viewing conditions you're in at different times of day. Try going to an interior room with now windows, and looking at them with the same light source at the different times of the day. You'll probably see the same color each time.