Is the Samsung Comeback a good phone?

I'm looking to get a new phnoe and give up my out dated Razor. I like using my own ringtones and I always text is the comeback a good phone for me???

• Favorite Answer

OMG - I just got it today and I'm extremely satisfies with it :)

You can record things and put them as your ringtone (loveeee that). The camera is AMAZING, it has all these features on it and you can edit your photos. For me, the keyboard is really easy to use - I got use to it in less than an hour.

It has a few cons, but nothing really major. No phone is perfect :)

But overall, it's a good phone !

Its a nice phone! I actually just got it yesterday I used to have a razr to and this phone is much better! With the qwerty keyboard it's much easier to text with then the razr! letters are good size to! Camera much better quality then the razr thats for sure! And better battery life!

And it has a nice feel! The front isn't that great but it's good!

It comes in Purple and Red! And it has much better memory then the Razr! It can hold 500 texts! so you dont have to keep deleting them!

I would advise you to get this phone! Very nice 100% better then the razr!

Yes the phone is for you, the Samsung Comeback is made for texting and all Samsung phone will allow you to set your own ringer from your MP3 Libraby as a ringer.

yea its a good phone for u since u like texting

the keys look a little small though

it has a good color too white/purple

that's like the EnV 2 & the Sidekick had intercourse & that's their baby. that's hideous. that's like they? intentionally tried to make it grotesque. i individually hate it yet thats merely me. good good fortune with whateverrr. :D