Why do Russians hate Germans sooo much i came from russia?

I was born in Afghanistan and moved to Russia because Taliban captured our city and would kill anyone who doesn't have long beard. So when i was in Russia I started to go to Russia and when they talk about History when the teacher names GERMANS the whole class would start booing. Even the teacher would be... show more I was born in Afghanistan and moved to Russia because Taliban captured our city and would kill anyone who doesn't have long beard.

So when i was in Russia I started to go to Russia and when they talk about History when the teacher names GERMANS the whole class would start booing. Even the teacher would be happy when students think badly about Germans. and sometimes they would call them Fascists. Then sometimes the teacher would tell us about WW2 about how bad Germans were they invaded this country but people were fearless and we kick them out of this country. then one day a German boy came from Berlin for some reason he came to our school
and the Russian boys would always beat him up, saying stuff like
"YOU GERMAN BAS'TARD go back to Germany.

Later o moved to USA to learn english and be somebody when i grow up because i wouldn't have a big chance in Russia.
When i went to American School they would mention Germans and WW2 and the students wouldnt say anything bad nor the the teacher.

So why is that. i thought BOTH RUSSIANS AND AMERICANS FOUGHT GERMANS IN WW2