Tonightat 8 mp.m.-OBAMA footage never relesed?

Him with Rev. Wright and alll the things he doesn't want you to see! I don't know why this has to come out AFTER the election, but at least they are putting the truth out there! Do most of you believe that mainstream media has pampered Obama unlike Pailin?

Update:

SEAN HANNITY'S SHOW

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I agree with Apal.American: many of us understood that Obama was a huge part of the Chicago corrupt political machine, and now he has simply moved that world-renouned corruption over to Washington DC;

The White House is now being trampled by the most radical elements out there; Union thugs, Acorn thugs, ALFCIO thugs, all called on by Obama himself to trample on the rights of American citizens who want answers on healthcare reform.

Pelosi meanwhile is serving the thug-whitehouse by putting lies out there that people going to townhall meetings are wearing swastikas.

I WENT TO THE PHILLY TOWNHALL MEETING; NOBODY WAS WEARING A SWASTIKA. We just wanted answers, because Obama was saying one thing, BUT THE HEALTHCARE REFORM BILL WAS SAYING THE OPPOSITE.

OBAMA SENT HIS UNION THUGS and now we have an innocent man in the hospital stabbed in the stomach. We have a senior citizen beaten up. We have a black man selling buttons and bumper stickers who was beaten.

And remember: this President is the one who said during the Campaign that he wants a CIVILIAN FORCE BETTER EQUIPPED THAN OUR MILITARY TO BE PRESENT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS.

MADE UP OF WHO? Acorn? Unions? Rahm Emmanuel's bully force?

WHAT CHANNEL WILL THIS SHOW BE ON???DO YA KNOW?

Source(s): http://www.familysecuritymatters.com http://www.oathkeepers.org READ HEALTHCARE REFORM BILL HR3200: You will be denied care; you will lose your insurance; you will be rationed; Unions and Acorn have special provisions to get all the healthcare they need and desire. You decide if its fair.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This will be on at 8 pm central time on Fox news.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

people who did their homework on this chicago thug.knew what he was like 2 years ago.this doesn't surprise me at all.he is the product of free government cheese that created this spawn.now he reproduced.the spin doctors will have a ad saying the evil right edited it etc.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.