Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

PC games: "Perfect World, and Rappelz"...MMORPG Free downloadable game launcher problems?

I have downloaded the game, and have updated the most recent manual patch with epic4..ill click on the rappelz icon, the launcher and then it just stops...it doesn't let me click on "click button to start"...and it shows downloading at the bottom, and below that it says completed but nothing happens..

computer specs:

Windows XP "Home Edition"....

Quad Core Q8300 @ 2.5GHz x4, rated @ 9.8GHz

Gigabyte S-series GA-P43-ES3G Motherboard

2GB ddr2 667MHz Ram

nVidia GeForce 9500 GT, 1GB Memory, PCI

WD Caviar Green 1TB HDD

...etc

Perfect World I verified all files, and it works click start and it does fine...then I open up my task manager bc if I dont go in on the element.exe and set it to one cpu, because I have 4 it wont bring up the notice page. Then ill type in user and pass..but it wont work...how is that, bc if the notice comesup you are connected to the server..but it says "unable to connect to server"...these small things are very adjitating plz help me.

Favorite Answer

Where did you download the Rappelz installer? Epic 4 is very old. The newest version of Rappelz is Epic 6.

Try downloading from the official site here:

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/?m=downloads

Any one of the mirrors should work. :) (Make sure to uninstall the old version first and restart your computer.)

As for Perfect World... I've never played it. But I know that on Rappelz when I get the error message "unable to connect to server" it usually means some sort of maintenance is going on or the servers are down for some other reason. Try again another day and it should work.

I hope this helps! :D

• Sharon

get a Steam account. Steam has a lot of really good FTP games like Team Fortress 2.