Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What a great movie with any of the cast from the TV Show Friends?

Yes any good movie like with matthew perry or matt le blanc please I'm having a phase with friends!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Matthew Perry (Chandler)- The Ron Clark Story, 17 Again, The Whole Ten Yards

Matt Le Blanc (Joey) - Lost in Space, Ed, Charlie's Angels (a little)

David Schwimmer (Ross) - Madagascar, duane hopwood, he was also in Band of Brothers

Jennifer Aniston (Rachel) - Leprechaun, marley and me, the break up, along came polly, bruce almighty, the good girl

Courtney Cox Arquette (Monica)- Scream, Bedtime Stories, 3000 miles to graceland

Lisa Kudrow (phoebe) - Hotel For Dogs, Romy and Michelle's high school reunion, PS, i love you

• 1 decade ago

- 17 again with Matthew Perry.

- PS I Love you with Lisa Kudrow

- Madagascar 1 & 2 with David Schwimmer voice over

- The Break Up with Jennifer Anniston

- Charlie's Angels with Matt Le Blanc

- Bedtime Stories with Courtney Cox

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Along Came Polly with Jennifer Aniston is quite funny. But she acts great in The Good Girl.

Fools Rush In is pretty hilarious though Matthew Perry is as always playing a Chandler-type character.

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective with Courtney Cox is hilarious, more for Jim Carrey than her though.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3314825/

• Tom R
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i dont think le blanc hasnt made any good movies unless you were the one person who saw the monkey movie . perry made both the movies with bruce willis the whole nine yards and sequel. he also made the movie with salma hayek . cant remember the name but it was a cute little romanitc comedy. jen anniston has probably made the most classic with office space the break up and the ben stiller movie. courteney cox did all the scream movies 3000 miles to graceland. the longest yard and her tv series. i think she is also making another scream movie now. r

Source(s): i dont understand why le blanc hasnt been more successful because i thought he was very talented on the show
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He's just not that into you - Jennifer Aniston

Ace Ventura - Pet Detective - Courtney Cox

Analyze This and Analyze That - Lisa Kudrow

Big Nothing - David Schwimmer

=]

• Amanda
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The only good one I can think of is Romy and Michele's High School Reunion with Lisa Kudrow.

• rishel
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i know it particularly is not a romance besides the shown fact that it particularly is taken into consideration one of my typical video clips and that i'm hoping you watch it :) it particularly is call Inception, it has Leonardo Di Caprio in it it particularly is a especially extreme action picture yet my 10 365 days previous little brother and my 25 365 days previous elder sister particularly enjoyed it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

17 again?lol

mathew perry is quite funny

and zac efron actually isnt too gay in this movie

also hes just not that into you -jennifer aniston

scream 1+2 -ross's sister(sorry dont know her name)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I loved "Office Space".

Jennifer Aniston was in it.

• 1 decade ago

"ED" with matt leblanc n the baseball playing chimp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.