how can i get the immigration to get this illegal guy?

believev me he is no good and a peice of ****

9 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    do u know all their details..address..where they work ,stay,.phone number everything concerning them.clloect and file it and send a email with all their detail to homeland security.dhs


    to report illegal immigration violation? Well here's some number's.?

    Office of Detention and Removal Operations Offices


    Director, Office of Detention and Removal Operations

    801 I St, NW

    Suite 900

    Washington, DC 20536

    Phone: 202-305-2734

    Field Offices

    Field Office Director, Atlanta

    77 Forsyth St., SW, Suite 117

    Atlanta, GA 30303

    Phone: 404-331-2765

    Area of Responsibility: Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, and U.S. Virgin Islands

    Field Office Director, Baltimore

    31 Hopkins Plaza, Suite 630

    Baltimore, MD 21201

    Phone: 410-962-2037

    Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia

    Field Office Director, Boston

    John F. Kennedy, Federal Bldg.

    Govt. Center, 17th Flr.

    Room 1775

    Boston, MA 02203

    Phone: 617-565-3304

    Area of Responsibility: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

    Field Office Director, Buffalo

    130 Delaware Avenue

    Buffalo, NY 14202

    Phone: 716-551-4741

    Area of Responsibility: Upstate New York

    Field Office Director, Chicago

    10 W. Jackson Blvd.

    Chicago, IL 60604

    Phone: 312-385-1701

    Area of Responsibility: Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin

    Field Office Director, Dallas

    8101 N. Stemmons Frwy

    Dallas, TX 75247

    Phone: 214-905-5860

    Area of Responsibility: North Texas, Oklahoma

    Field Office Director, Denver

    4730 Paris Street

    Denver, CO 80239

    Phone: 303-371-1067

    Area of Responsibility: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming

    Field Office Director, Detroit

    333 Mt. Elliott St.

    Detroit, MI 48207

    Phone: 313-568-6049

    Area of Responsibility: Michigan, Ohio

    Field Office Director, El Paso

    6451 Boeing Drive

    El Paso, TX 79925

    Phone: 915-881-5603

    Area of Responsibility: Southwest Texas, New Mexico

    Field Office Director, Houston

    126 Northpoint Drive

    Houston, TX 77060

    Phone: 281-774-4783

    Area of Responsibility: Southeast Texas

    Field Office Director, Los Angeles

    300 North Los Angeles St.

    Los Angeles, CA 90012

    Phone: 213-830-7900

    Area of Responsibility: Central California, Southern Nevada

    Field Office Director, Miami

    7880 Biscayne Blvd.

    Miami, FL 33138

    Phone: 305-762-3622

    Area of Responsibility: Florida

    Field Office Director, Newark

    Hemisphere Building, Suite 512

    Routes 1 and 9 South

    Newark, NJ 07114

    Phone: 973-645-3666

    Area of Responsibility: New Jersey

    Field Office Director, New Orleans

    DHS/ICE 701 Loyola Ave.

    Rm. T-8011

    New Orleans, LA 70113

    Phone: 504-599-7845

    Area of Responsibility: Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee

    Field Office Director, New York

    26 Federal Plaza, Rm. 1105

    New York, NY 10278

    Phone: 212-264-5854

    Area of Responsibility: The five boroughs (counties of NYC) and the following counties:

    Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster, Rockland, Nassau and Suffolk

    Field Office Director, Philadelphia

    1600 Callowhill St., 6th Floor

    Philadelphia, PA 19130

    Phone: Phone: 215-656-7164

    Area of Responsibility: Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia

    Field Office Director, Phoenix

    2035 N. Central Avenue

    Phoenix, AZ 85004

    Phone: 602-379-3426

    Area of Responsibility: Arizona

    Field Office Director, San Antonio

    8940 Fourwinds Drive

    San Antonio, TX 78239

    Phone: 210-967-7175

    Area of Responsibility: Central South Texas

    Field Office Director, San Diego

    880 Front Street, #2232

    San Diego, CA 92188

    Phone: 619-557-6117

    Area of Responsibility: Southern California

    Field Office Director, San Francisco

    630 Sansome Street, Rm 590

    San Francisco, CA 94111

    Phone: 415-844-5512

    Area of Responsibility: Northern California, Central and Northern Nevada, Utah, Hawaii, Guam

    Field Office Director, Seattle

    1000 2nd Avenue, Suite 2650

    Seattle, WA 98104

    Phone: 206-553-4147

    Area of Responsibility: Alaska, Oregon, Washington

    Field Office Director, St. Paul

    2901 Metro Dr., Suite 100

    Bloomington, MN 55425

    Phone: 952-853-2960

    Area of Responsibility: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota

    Field Office Director, Washington

    2675 Prosperity Avenue

    Fairfax, VA 22031

    Phone: 703-285-6200

    Area of Responsibility: District of Columbia and Virginia

    TO REPORT AN ILLEGAL ALIEN OR CRIMINAL ALIEN RESIDENT contact the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security by calling (866) DHS-2ICE to "report suspicious activity" (866) 347-2423.

    jjust check their email n write to them..they wiill keep it confidential no one will come to know.


    Another option:

    they will keep it private..but dont give wrong details.

    Source(s): *****
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Oh I do believe you, like the smart azz answer you received other than mine. They are here illegally, then know it there is a reason they do not get their papers....simple!!! they leach off the system, they are getting something for nothing or they would not be here. I know of an illegal Mexican lives down the street, he was pulled over 3 times now by a cop....guess what nothing happened. This just goes out to the illegals, don't bother answering this if you are here legally, they want a dozen kids and have someone else pay for them, drugs, violence, drinking problems, 2 illegals driving a van, rear ended a pickup with 4 young guys in it, running them off into a ditch. The mexicans got out of the van running through the walnut orchards never to be found, booze bottles were found inside the van. They did not find them. There is a road in my area people avoid driving on because soooo many accidents have been cause by mexicans drinking and driving it.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    In Australia we will simply call a special number provided by our Immigration Dept, for the purpose of dobbing in the illegals and all phone calls can be anonymous.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    notify ICE, call the police in your area when you know he is committing a crime, like driving without a license etc... go to Keep reporting until he is deported as it should be.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Shane
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

    You need to contact ICE and provide proof that he is an illegal. If he is engaged in illegal activities, then there is a good chance ICE will detain him. If your local police are trained in the federal 287 g program, then they are allowed to arrest illegal aliens!

    ICE Phone Number: (866) 347-2423.

    It is your patriotic duty as an American Citizen to protect our Nation from those who seek to enter illegally, smuggle illegal drugs, increase our crime rate, and waste up to 70 Billion dollars worth of tax money (Criminal Justice, Medicaid, Housing, Education, and Anchor Baby benefits). Anchor babies are the offspring of Illegal Alien who give birth in the USA in order to use the baby to stay in our country (the baby is considered to be a US citizen). It is a popular method used by illegals to circumvent our immigration laws.

    How to Report Illegal Immigrants and employers of illegal immigrants:

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    need to go to immigration, or customs of a place eprocedencia d boy, we will give you all lso infrome s depending on your country of origin will be easier to obtain or difficult

    Source(s): im from mexico and i live in canada !
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Call INS.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Reality check.

    No one cares...

    No ones going to do anything...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Let me guess... you were dating and he dumped you...

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.