Michael Jackson fans unite!?

So I realized that Michael Jackson fans are some of the nicest people I've seen in a while! Always so inviting and friendly!! You guys rock my world XD XD XD

So obviously there should be a question:

Favorite MJ music video?

Any cute Pictures of Michael Jackson?

Add me and each other as friends if you love Michael Jackson! His music will live on forever!

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I liked the Thriller video as well. He looked so sweet and sexy and naive all at the same time.

I had a dream about him last night. He kept coming to visit me year after year and I kept teling him I loved him and he said he loved me but looked sad and said he couldn't stay because he was always on tour now.

Source(s): My crazy brain
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

OMG... I Dont think there has ever been a MJ video that i didn't like, and i can't say that i have a favorite, because everytime there is a new one, I'm even more amazed by how brilliant his mind is.. of all of the videos i've seen over the years they just seem to get better & better. i do love watching "Will you be there" i love seeing all of the different people from different countires and the video was just beyound greatness, but we all know that no one can ever top MJ"s Videos, they are and always will be a work of Art..

• My TOP favorite video from MJ is Smooth Criminal always has been. I love the clothes.. & the time setting.. & always dreamed of dancing in the video... lol!!! I also like the video for "You Rock My World"..... Though I love all MJs Music Videos!!!! Smooth Criminal was my top... Dirty Diana is just toooo gorgeous in that video!!!

Ive added you on here... :)

and any other MJ fan feel free to add me here!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

YES! Our MJ family rocks my socks xD

My favorite MJ music video is In The Closet followed by Speed Demon

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have you seen the Michael Jackson Flash Mobs?

Dancing to Beat It, watch it on youtube .. it started in Stockholm and it is happening across the world!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, MJ fans are serious, great, nice and bubbly. I Love them all.

My MJ favorite music videos are ALL OF THEM. But I always treasure the Moonwalker movie and the full length version of BAD.

• Kate
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Favorite video: Thriller

Pictures: http://www.last.fm/music/Michael+Jackson/+images

• 1 decade ago

I added you as a contact, if you have an youtube account let me know we can be friends :-)

I love all of Michael Jackson music...

• i love practically ALL his videos!!! but i rly <3 u rock my world!!! I <3 U MJ!!! RIP!!! cya in heaven

and for ppl who think he was a child molestor THATS WRONG!! he never did that..the child was forced to say that...and 2 ppl who think that he so weird for changing his skin all the time....its cuz he had vitiligo....so dont blame him!!!! i <3 u mj!!! and btw hes a rly great person and he was misunderstood...RIP michael jackson

• BC
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes we are nice aren't we? =)

I'm glad we are all here.. it makes me happy and not so sad all the time..

Anyway, my favorite is Thriller and Smooth Criminal.

Ohh hmm the picture.. HERE it is!! http://media.photobucket.com/image/michael+jackson...

Hope you like it? Is it familiar lol..?

I'll Always Love You Michael.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.