? asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

good adam sandler movie?

i know lots of ppl like him a lot and he seems like a really good actor but i just watched bedtime stories and that sucked. any good movies with him in them? that are rated pg-13?

Best Answer

TRUST ME! The BEST one is The Wedding Singer! It's a romantic comedy that absolutely everyone can get into.

50 First Dates is pretty great, too.

Mr. Deeds is good, but not as great as these two.

Happy Gilmore is his best mad-cap comedy. A close second is The Waterboy. Billy Madison was great back when I was 12, but it's a little too silly.

Chuck and Larry, Big Daddy, Little Nicky, and Click are okay.

Anger Management is fine, but a little boring.

I didn't like Spanglish or Punch Drunk Love and I HATE Going Overboard, but other than that I enjoy them all. (I've never seen Bedtime Stories).

Oh! I forgot Airheads! I love Airheads!

Mr.Deeds, 50 First Dates, the Wedding Singer, The Longest Yard, The Water Boy, Happy Gilmore, Little Nicky, Click. Those are all great movies! I'm not positive what they're all rated, but I think The Longest Yard is rated R. And all of those movies are have a lot of different types of humor so if you don't like one, it doesn't mean you won't like the others. I know what you're saying about Bedtime Stories though, that really blew. Luck!

50 First Dates. The Wedding Singer. Big Daddy. Mr. Deeds. Billy Madison. The Waterboy. Happy Gilmore.

(all are pg 13).

Mr. Deeds is a good one, it's a comedy but it also has a romantic side-plot

Click, it's a comedy but it takes itself very serious, it's moral is deep and sad.

Big Daddy, a heartwarmer, the chemistry between Sandler and the little boy is incredible. A very cute and funny movie.

The Wedding Singer, one of the classic romcoms, it is a very good film with some big laughs.

50 First Dates, a great movie with the promised laughs from Sandler but another emotional one.

(It's R-Rated but, Reign Over Me (r for language) is his best movie, it's very sad and heartwarming.

The Wedding Singer

There is ...

Big Daddy

Click

Mr.Deeds

Bedtime Stories

50 first dates

Happy Gilmore

The wedding singer

These are some movies i would suggest they are pretty good movies.

Billy Madison, 50 first dates, click, anger management, happy gilmore, little nicky, the wedding singer, waterboy, i now pronounce you chuck and larry, big daddy, and eight crazy nights

Billy Madison, 50 first dates, click, anger management, happy gilmore, little nicky, the wedding singer, waterboy, i now pronounce you chuck and larry

Big Daddy

Click

Spanglish

The Waterboy

I rec Punchdrunk love though I don't know if it is pg-13. Hope I helped you.