Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Whats my birthstone if I was born on December 26th, 1994?

My boyfriend asked me what my birthstone is and idk what he means....So what is it? THNX!

• Robert
    Favorite Answer

December Birthstone : Blue Topaz

Birthstone Color: Blue

As cool and inviting as a blue lake on a blistering summer day, December's birthstone is derived from the Sanskrit word "tapas," meaning fire. This is because Blue Topaz was considered by ancient civilizations to have cooling properties. Not only was it believed to cool boiling water when thrown into the pot, but to calm hot tempers as well! This gemstone was credited with many other healing powers, among them the ability to cure insanity, asthma, weak vision and insomnia. The Blue Topaz was even thought to have magical properties in its ability to make its wearer invisible in a threatening situation.

Blue Topaz is the hardest of the silicate minerals. While pure Topaz is colorless, minor changes of elements within the stone result in a variety of other colors, such as blue, pale green, red, yellow and pink.

The blue hue is created when Topaz is heated, whether the heat source is natural or engineered by man. The three shades of Blue Topaz are Sky, Swiss and London Blue. The latter is the deepest blue and is often used as a less expensive substitute for Sapphire.

Topaz is found primarily in Brazil, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Pakistan, China, and the United States.

A gift of Blue Topaz is symbolic of love and fidelity. Luckily, this cool blue gemstone has no legendary power to put out the burning flame of love!

December 26 Birthstone

Your birthstone(s) would be Tanzanite, Zircon, and Turquoise. Usually for December it is more common to just buy Turquiose so I would just go with that.

Good luck!

A birthstone is the gemstone associated with the date of one's birth, the wearing of which is commonly thought to bring good luck or health. Supernatural powers have long been attributed by astrologers to certain gemstones.

Your birthstone is Garnet.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): whats birthstone born december 26th 1994: https://biturl.im/pQ1OR