Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?

How do my husband and i go about getting him a visa for a holiday with me to my sisters in Tenerife?

I am Scottish and married to an Egyptian, we live in Egypt and we would like to go for a couple of weeks to visit with my sister and her family in Tenerife. We are wondering what the process is and what info we need to apply?

• Gerd P
    Favorite Answer

Your husband needs to apply for a free of charge visa at the Spanish Embassy in Cairo which would enable him a 90 days stay within 6 months.

http://www.maec.es/subwebs/Embajadas/ElCairo/es/ho... ..

He needs to submit:

• valid passport with one full blank page to affix the visa

• completed and signed visa application form

• passport colour photograph

• original and photocopy of your EU passport issued by the UK

• your Egyptian visa/residence permit

• original and copy of the marriage certificate (non EU documents must be legalized according to the 1961 Hague convention)

• proof of an overseas medical insurance (with repatriation clause) covering at least €30,000 [~EG£250,000]

He does not need to provide all those items which are marked with an asterix on the visa application form; those are:

• proof of employment, study, or being self-employed

• proof of financial means

• travel itinerary

• flight tickets reservation or booking

• proof of accommodation [hotel bookings//letter of invitation from a host issued by the Police in Spain]

http://www.maec.es/subwebs/SiteCollectionDocuments... ..

In Tenerife you can do such a thing you're feeling like any time of the year thanks to its environment, natural environments and tourist infrastructure created for enjoyment for all your family and this place is an ideal place for an excellent holiday and with hotelbye you are certain to get it. In Tenerife are lots of points waiting for you to learn and some of those is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A place that's a magnificent position for watching whales free in the ocean. As much as 26 species are observed only down the shore, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and also blue whales. In Tenerife you may also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's best peak and its two ecosystems make the rise an event filled with contrasts.

• ?

Dude. Really? Jesus Christ. Okay. First... get any clinical problems looked after out... goto the physician, get a phsyical, something and the whole thing. Then finalize the divorce. I recognize such a lot of Women such as you. I hate you're making you consider like your crisis is not distinctive - however it is not. I recognize immigrant guys, who've one household within the ancient nation, in south the usa, and one more household right here - and do not suppose it's improper to have two separate lives. I recognize latin guys, that experience performed this for inexperienced playing cards, and visas, and citizenship - a couple of even provided my spouse 1000's of greenbacks to marry them, a number of occasions. Scumbag f___kfaces. File the papers. Get him to signal them earlier than he's deported. Then, name immigration and TELL THEM EXACTLY in which he's. I have no idea what else to mention. You had larger no longer permit that guy into your existence once more, in any respect - or you'll be the only guilty.